View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #5
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 14 Survivor League help

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I'm still alive in a two strike league where you have to pick a road team. My only legit options this week are Houston & Dallas (MNF @ Chicago). Both are basically pick-em games. I'm thinking of rolling the dice on Houston. Chicago could be getting Cutler back for this game and they are a different team with him. No way does Houston lose to Jacksonville twice this year, right?
If those are your only two options, I would go with Dallas. That MNF game is expected to have terrible weather, most likely snow, so I expect a lot of running from both teams. I think Dallas has a much better run game than Chi with Demarco Murray back, and the Bears defense is 32nd in the league giving up 153 yards per game on the ground. Dallas is 27th giving up 126.7 yards a game, but I like the Cowboys in this one. The Cowboys have been doing much better on the ground since Murray came back, averaging well over 100 yards per game in their last 3.

I simply don't trust the Texans on the road against even Jax. They find ways to lose, and at this point I'm concerned it may be intentional.