View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #20
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 76755 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Opponents

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
This should be on a bumper sticker.

I really hate that teams only play out of conference teams once every four seasons. It would be better if we could play Dallas every other season. I can't see how it would be bad to see the following every two seasons

HOU v dal
Nyg v nyj
Phi v pit
Kc v Stl
Oak v sf
I don't anyone in Jacksonville would watch te jags unless they played the gators
If the NFL really cared the Texans, Saints, Cowboys, and Falcons would be in the same division. That would set up for some nice road trips.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote