View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #4
AndyWin
Nguyenning

Rep Power: 15483 AndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 14 Survivor League help

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I'm still alive in a two strike league where you have to pick a road team. My only legit options this week are Houston & Dallas (MNF @ Chicago). Both are basically pick-em games. I'm thinking of rolling the dice on Houston. Chicago could be getting Cutler back for this game and they are a different team with him. No way does Houston lose to Jacksonville twice this year, right?

Out of those options, I'd say Houston @ Jacksonville. I think the Bears are pretty good and like you said, with Cutler it could be dangerous. Plus, December in Chicago is Bears weather...

Ugh, I wish this commissioner would let us 6 discuss a chop! We don't have any of each other's contact info though
AndyWin is offline   Reply With Quote