View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #19
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134405 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Opponents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I am a irrational Cowboy hater. I hate them worse than our own division foes. It's just what I am and I make no apologies for it.

The Cowboys can kiss my damn ass.
This should be on a bumper sticker.

I really hate that teams only play out of conference teams once every four seasons. It would be better if we could play Dallas every other season. I can't see how it would be bad to see the following every two seasons

HOU v dal
Nyg v nyj
Phi v pit
Kc v Stl
Oak v sf
I don't anyone in Jacksonville would watch te jags unless they played the gators