View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #26
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Score Prediction: Houston at Jacksonville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
As I thought before the Raiders and first Jags games, I don't see how the Texans can lose this game. They played decently last week, weak opponent, team pride has to kick in sometime (right???????), etc.

That being said, I won't be surprised if they do show me how they can lose this game.
If we DO lose this game, I'm going to start seriously thinking that I'm wrong and that they're following the Evil Uncle Rico path of Le Tanque.

If that's the case and this really is some sort of strategic move, then I won't be surprised if McNair does keep at least Rick Smith and possibly even the entire coaching staff.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote