View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #27
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Has Wilson claimed young QB crown?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Okay, you're the GM of QB needy Team X and you get to choose between Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck. Who's taking whom?
Luck. Dude has already shown that he has the intangible "clutch factor", which is something a player either has or does not have. It cannot be coached up.

Not dissing Wilson, but Luck is extremely intelligent (valedictorian at Stanford). Smarts is another one of those highly valued traits at QB.

And while Wilson does not seem to have a problem with height, let's be honest about it. A 6'4" QB with a good arm is going to have a natural advantage over a 5'11" guy.

And growing up with a father who played NFL QB is something that you cannot exclude from the big picture. It's in his DNA.

Don't get me wrong, I like Wilson, but based on your specific question, I'd take Luck.