View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #156
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Can't sit your studs and I think Russell Wilson is in stud status now. SF isn't the defense that should scare you into different QB's. I'd stick with Wilson.

EDIT: This is what I got.

RB2 0PPR 6ptTD .1pt/yd

MJD vsHOU
Miller vsPIT
Bernard vsIND
Spiller @TB

Almost leaning towards MJD because he got a solid 20 points against houston in Reliant. Bernard vs IND could also be a good one I think Bernard can have success against Indy. Miller is also interesting as Pitt's D is not that good and Thomas is now out so he's getting the carries. He got 22 for 77yd last week against a fairly stingy defense.

QB:
Rivers vsNYG
RG3 vsKC

Leaning Rivers.
As i agree with Wilson is a Stud. In the fantasy world Carson has a arguement to. In the past 3 weeks he has been 28, 24 and 24 and a better match-up then Wilson. There is also the he doesn't need to win this game factor that scares me.

As for your picks

Spiller and MJD would be my choice

And Rivers over RG3 but its close
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote