View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #155
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Can't sit your studs and I think Russell Wilson is in stud status now. SF isn't the defense that should scare you into different QB's. I'd stick with Wilson.
Wilson played SF earlier this year at home, and he had one of his worst performances of the season. They still won the game, but he didn't do much. SF is the 5th best QB defense in fantasy this year, whereas the Rams are 13th. I think I'd go with Palmer against the easier D, at home, and in a dome in this situation.

Quote:
EDIT: This is what I got.

RB2 0PPR 6ptTD .1pt/yd

MJD vsHOU
Miller vsPIT
Bernard vsIND
Spiller @TB

Almost leaning towards MJD because he got a solid 20 points against houston in Reliant. Bernard vs IND could also be a good one I think Bernard can have success against Indy. Miller is also interesting as Pitt's D is not that good and Thomas is now out so he's getting the carries. He got 22 for 77yd last week against a fairly stingy defense.

QB:
Rivers vsNYG
RG3 vsKC

Leaning Rivers.
I'd go with MJD and Rivers. Jags have been leaning on MJD a lot these past few games, and it has paid off with a few wins. I can't trust RG3 to do anything, so I'd go with Rivers as the safe bet. His team tends to get into shootouts, and given that they have no run game, I'd expect him to put up a lot of points.