View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #152
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts get Trent Richardson from Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Count me in as one who was foolishly wrong on this trade. I still can't believe a guy with that much talent has fallen off so much. I don't think it would hurt him to drop some weight in the offseason and get back closer to his early college build if he can. He doesn't show any burst right now whatsoever.
I didn't think Richardson would absolutely suck, but I don't see what they hype was about what he did in college. I mean, he had good production and physical tools, but he looked poor to me as an actual RB.

From two years ago: http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...on#post1891542
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote