View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #154
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Rainey vs a terrible Buffalo D for sure. No other RB got a carry for the Bucs in the last game against the Panthers. Rainey will get a lot of points this week for sure, I'm starting him in my flex.

I'd go with Palmer vs STL. I like Wilson a lot, but @SF is really tough, plus the weather could be a factor. Palmer playing at home in a dome is the more solid choice. He should get you 20-28 points. The Rams offense is pretty bad, so the Cardinals should have the ball quite a bit. That ought to give him more chances to score.
Can't sit your studs and I think Russell Wilson is in stud status now. SF isn't the defense that should scare you into different QB's. I'd stick with Wilson.

EDIT: This is what I got.

RB2 0PPR 6ptTD .1pt/yd

MJD vsHOU
Miller vsPIT
Bernard vsIND
Spiller @TB

Almost leaning towards MJD because he got a solid 20 points against houston in Reliant. Bernard vs IND could also be a good one I think Bernard can have success against Indy. Miller is also interesting as Pitt's D is not that good and Thomas is now out so he's getting the carries. He got 22 for 77yd last week against a fairly stingy defense.

QB:
Rivers vsNYG
RG3 vsKC

Leaning Rivers.

Last edited by b0ng; 12-04-2013 at 02:18 AM.
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote