View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #75
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31401 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans security guards fired for taking photo with Tom Brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
You had your chance.
I felt like I was late to the party, and I couldn't compete with dude's stunning good looks. I'm ugly and proud anyway.

Ok actually contributing to the topic at hand. As most have conferred, if it's company policy then there is no news. I worked security at Red Rocks amphitheater for a short stint in college many moons ago, the first rule of working there was - Don't talk to, F with, or even look strangely at the talent. It's very common in security companies to institute those rules. I work in A/V production now and sometimes do events with national acts, and it's basically an unwritten (sometimes actually written) rule among stagehands and production companies.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote