View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #21
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Has Wilson claimed young QB crown?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Wilson looks great, but that defense is a monster. I think it's too early to "crown" any of these young guys right now. Just about all of them would benefit from that Seahawks D. Their secondary is the best in the league and makes it tough for any QB, even a guy like Brees.

I think the Seahawks will represent the NFC in New York if they keep playing at the level they're at right now. The only things that could slow them down is injuries and beating themselves with mistakes, but I do not see any team in the NFC winning a January game in Seattle.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...er-in-the-game

I will never understand how the hell Richard Sherman fell to the 5th round. So did Sherman, who has played angry basically since then...

Some of those guys who got drafted [ahead of me], I was like, 'Wow, this is ridiculous.' I thought, 'What's the point of playing good ball if it doesn't matter?' By the time the fifth round rolled around, the damage was done. I was like, 'When I get to the NFL, I'm gonna destroy the league, as soon as they give me the chance.' And that's what I've been doing ever since.

5th rounder. Man.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote