View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #20
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Has Wilson claimed young QB crown?"

Wilson looks great, but that defense is a monster. I think it's too early to "crown" any of these young guys right now. Just about all of them would benefit from that Seahawks D. Their secondary is the best in the league and makes it tough for any QB, even a guy like Brees.

I think the Seahawks will represent the NFC in New York if they keep playing at the level they're at right now. The only things that could slow them down is injuries and beating themselves with mistakes, but I do not see any team in the NFC winning a January game in Seattle.