View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #27
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underclassmen declaring for 2014 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 4s

Decisions by Hundley and Mariota (both staying in school) are the first of a number big ones coming from draft-eligible QBs.

Andrew Brandt ‏@adbrandt 2m

RT:@schadjoe: Oregon announces QB Marcus Mariota will return next season

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 4m

Oregon announces QB Marcus Mariota will return for his redshirt junior season in 2014. So take him off the board. http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=209331494
After the last game by each I would have been stunned if they came out. This should sweeten any deal for Texans pick. Hopefully, Cleveland tries to jump above Jags and not settle for Carr. Now if Manziel would stun the world and remain to help pay off the new stadium.