View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #195
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57885 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 College Football Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
LOL you are so ridiculous. It is impossible for you to have an honest argument about Johnny Manziel. I have been open about how I attended A&M and that I love JFF as a college player, but I just don't see his skills translating to the NFL. Every time your only response is "Manziel hater" when that's not even close to the truth.

You compare Manziel to Wilson because they are similar in size and athleticism, but you ignore the fact that they have different skill sets and don't play similar at all.

I could compare Tim Tebow to Andrew Luck because they are the same size and similar athletes, but I don't because they don't have the same skills and play nothing alike.
I simply made an innocent statement that Wilson made JF some money and then you went off on one of your tangents. So whose ridiculous? Why can't you just say this guy thinks JF compares to Wilson and leave it at that without completely losing it. DO you need the attention? There are many others who also consider the comparison. Do you like trolling my post? FLASH: Not everyone thinks like you or agrees with you and that doesn't make them wrong. NOTE: You keep ignoring that Gruden was saying the same thing. Why don't you take it up with Jon.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote