View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #150
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Alright. Made the playoffs, and I need to figure out who to start in my PPR league.

First question is at WR. I got D Thomas going up against Tennessee, Roddy White going against GB, Edelman going against Cleveland, and Boldin going against Seattle. I'm really leaning towards starting D Thomas and White, but I'm not too sold on White. Any further suggestions will help.

I'm also a little scared about my QB situation. I have Brees who is going against Carolina. Carolina has been doing alright this season, but the Saints are at home. On the other hand I have Big Ben going against Miami. Big Ben has been having better games here lately, but he isn't consistent like Brees is.

Any more suggestions will help!
I'd go with Thomas and Edleman. Cleveland will put Joe Haden on the Pats outside WR (Dobson or Thompkins) and shut him down, while Edleman will be avoiding their slow-ass LBs in the middle. Gronk will have a big game, cause the Browns don't have anyone to cover him effectively. Maybe TJ Ward can, but I doubt it, especially in Boston. I'm not sold on Roddy White @ GB. I know the Packers have a bad defense, just as bad against WRs as Buffalo last week, but I just can't trust that guy in the playoffs. I think Edleman is the better option.

I think you have to go with Brees over Ben. The Panthers D is good, but it's not Seattle good. They still lack their star pass rusher Charles Johnson, but he might actually play against NO. Even still, it's Brees at the Superdome, so I'd have to go with him. The Steelers are just too inconsistent for my taste. Full disclosure, I'm starting the Carolina DST in my league