View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #149
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
NON PPR

(1) Flex

Ladarius Green vs NYG
Lamar Miller vs Pit
Brian Hartline vs Pit
Rod Streater vs NYJ
Bobby Rainey vs Buf

(1) QB

Russell Wilson vs SF
Carson Palmer vs StL
Ryan Fitzpatrick vs Den
Rainey vs a terrible Buffalo D for sure. No other RB got a carry for the Bucs in the last game against the Panthers. Rainey will get a lot of points this week for sure, I'm starting him in my flex.

I'd go with Palmer vs STL. I like Wilson a lot, but @SF is really tough, plus the weather could be a factor. Palmer playing at home in a dome is the more solid choice. He should get you 20-28 points. The Rams offense is pretty bad, so the Cardinals should have the ball quite a bit. That ought to give him more chances to score.