View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #148
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Alright. Made the playoffs, and I need to figure out who to start in my PPR league.

First question is at WR. I got D Thomas going up against Tennessee, Roddy White going against GB, Edelman going against Cleveland, and Boldin going against Seattle. I'm really leaning towards starting D Thomas and White, but I'm not too sold on White. Any further suggestions will help.

I'm also a little scared about my QB situation. I have Brees who is going against Carolina. Carolina has been doing alright this season, but the Saints are at home. On the other hand I have Big Ben going against Miami. Big Ben has been having better games here lately, but he isn't consistent like Brees is.

Any more suggestions will help!

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote