View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #4
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FF '13 End of Year Prospective

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
In (3) leagues and current places are 8-5 (4th), 7-5-1 (4th), and 7-6 (6th). All Non PPR 12 team leagues

In (2) of the league these last two weeks have been my highest scores

here is one since they have about the same players

I started

QB-Russell Wilson
RB-Doug Martin
RB-Chris Johnson
WR-Andre Johnson
WR-Mike Williams
WR- Dwayne Bowe
TE-Jason Witten
FLEX-Lamar Miller
D- Buccaneers
KICKER-Randy Bullock

Josh Gordon
Brian Hartline
Alshon Jeffery
Andre Roberts
Sam Bradford
Brent Celek
Rams

I'm ending with

QB-Russell Wilson
RB-Chris Johnson
RB-Zac Stacy
WR-Josh Gordon
WR-Micheal Crabtree
WR-Andre Johnson
TE-Jason Witten
FLEX-Lamar Miller
D-Bengals
K-Nick Nova

Brain Hartline
Saints
Rob Housler
Carson Palmer
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Bobby Rainey

So not to bad.... but this yr is the most waiver pick-ups that i have ever done almost 22....
I assume you traded Jeffrey for something cause man, him and Gordon together have been killin it the last couple of weeks.

I think Foster, Martin, Richardson, Rice were probably the biggest busts in the league this year since they were all first rounders in my league. I am forever in debt to the guy who took Foster off my hands and gave me Megatron. Yowza.