View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #194
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 97612 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 College Football Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Spoken like the true Manziel hater that you're. I wouldn't have expected anything less. FLASH: Just because you don't think it will happen doesn't make it so. All it takes is one GM/HC to see and think that Manziel could do what Wilson is doing and you're wrong and the odds are against you being right. So yeah there is a good chance Wilson made Manziel some money, regardless of what you would like to be the outcome or how much you hate the thought of it being so.
LOL you are so ridiculous. It is impossible for you to have an honest argument about Johnny Manziel. I have been open about how I attended A&M and that I love JFF as a college player, but I just don't see his skills translating to the NFL. Every time your only response is "Manziel hater" when that's not even close to the truth.

You compare Manziel to Wilson because they are similar in size and athleticism, but you ignore the fact that they have different skill sets and don't play similar at all.

I could compare Tim Tebow to Andrew Luck because they are the same size and similar athletes, but I don't because they don't have the same skills and play nothing alike.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is online now   Reply With Quote