Thread: We are number 1
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #120
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We are number 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I think he's responding to the fact that he's a LT prospect and you called him a day one starter. Is that just for us? Or for every team?

Obviously, if we draft Matthews he's playing RT for the foreseeable future. If someone else drafts him he's probably playing LT.

IIRC, Mussop has been on record before that he doesn't see Matthews as a "franchise LT". I personally think he's overrated as a prospect, but he's still a darn good player.
Since the thread is about Texans, I just assumed all would know my comment about Mosley and Matthews is directed at us drafting him to play RT. All of us on this thread have read all the mocks and most of talk about Matthews playing RT for Texans and moving to LT when Brown no longer there.