View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #191
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81923 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 College Football Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I know you're not kidding...but i don't know how many people would actually take you serious though...

Wilson's game is light years smoother than Manziel's....that ain't something he picked up while in the pros either...dude had that calmness & poise in college too....The main reason i liked him coming out..

I tell you what too, Bridgewater's got that same poise.
That's the main reason why I've been such a big proponent of Bridgewater. He has shown all the tools that you look for when drafting a QB, but it's the poise and intangibles that take him to the next level as a prospect. A lot of guys have tools and a lot of guys have intangibles. It's rare for a guy to have both.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote