View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #5
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FF '13 End of Year Prospective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Won this week to stay in it. All teams bunched up together in a parity mess. Horrible matchups this week make going further unlikely.

Worst picks: Doug Martin, Trent Richardson
Best pick: Josh Gordon

Major overhaul. #1TE & #1K helped a great deal in not requiring any position attention all year. My defenses have sucked.

Fun fact: Josh Gordon is 3rd in WR scoring in my league, playing 2 fewer games with 3 different QBs.
Yeah thats some unlucky RB picks... Martin, Richardson, Riddley, and Miller... ouch,

I thought i was in bad shape when Martin never showed his potential, then IRed

And glad i held onto Gordon through the suspension
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote