Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #22
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96712 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhhAOFVJV-U

he must have a ton of confidence!!!!

also the more tape i watch the more i am impressed.
I'm really tempted to do a mock with bortles as my QB but i think its too likely he returns next year. disappointing because all the QBs i like this year will probably not enter the 2014 draft
Bortles still has a chance to rocket boost his stock with a great showing in the Sugar Bowl against an SEC team (ala Bridgewater last year). I think it's more likely that he returns though.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote