View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #189
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 College Football Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I wasn't kidding and I don't Gruden was kidding either, as much as the Manziel haters hate to hear this. And the scary thought is Manziel could be better than Wilson. Am I kidding or am I not?
I know you're not kidding...but i don't know how many people would actually take you serious though...

Wilson's game is light years smoother than Manziel's....that ain't something he picked up while in the pros either...dude had that calmness & poise in college too....The main reason i liked him coming out..

I tell you what too, Bridgewater's got that same poise.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote