View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #25
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans security guards fired for taking photo with Tom Brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
True, but that's historically been non-enforceable when there is no foreseeable harm in the employee action.

Good guidelines from a law firm at the Link

I'm fully with CSC (and their policies) during the paid shift hours. I'm also cognizant of the fact that due to their positions, these officers had access unavailable to the general public. That said, it's not their fault that they don't sign out from their shift in an unsecured area.

One of the first slides say conduct outside of the workplace and this was not outside the workplace. Further I'd say if you employment is what gave you the access to Brady and your employer says not to do something you should probably avoid it at your place of work
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote