View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #23
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans security guards fired for taking photo with Tom Brady

I really don't see why this is that much of a story, but then again, everything is a story this year if the Texans are even remotely involved.

If the security staff don't have the presence of mind to leave these guys alone, then the company is well within their rights to institute a policy. These guys are at work. It's not like these guys are seeing Tom Brady at a bar when they're off-duty. Then, he's fair game IMO. Good luck getting to him.

If they haven't been enforcing the policy, then the Texans should find another company to provide security. Seems to me that this could be considered a breach of contract.

Speaking of legalese, Texas is an "at-will" state anyway, so he could have gotten fired because his shoes didn't match his belt. Also, if this guy was in fact off-duty, then he should have taken off his badge. Then he's just a short guy in a blue suit.

I'll be surprised if anything comes of this.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote