View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #16
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans security guards fired for taking photo with Tom Brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
My employee handbook says that if I am still in uniform, even when off duty, I am representing.
True, but that's historically been non-enforceable when there is no foreseeable harm in the employee action.

Good guidelines from a law firm at the Link

I'm fully with CSC (and their policies) during the paid shift hours. I'm also cognizant of the fact that due to their positions, these officers had access unavailable to the general public. That said, it's not their fault that they don't sign out from their shift in an unsecured area.