View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #13
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77616 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Has Wilson claimed young QB crown?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
I would not want to go there for a playoff game. That defense and the crowd is ridiculous.
That is what home field advantage is supposed to be like. Teams are supposed to fear road games, at least they used to. It's a throwback to days when going to Pittsburgh, Candlestick in the 80s), hell even Glanville turned the Astrodome into legit home field.

I'm insanely jealous of what they have created there. Good teams feed off that support, and can turn good teams into better ones.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote