View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #412
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: The more the merrier!

I'm back in the playoffs once again in this league finally. It was a rough road at first, starting off 3-5 with i thought was a very talented team, then i won 4 in a row and had a chance to clinch a bye with a win and a loss by a couple of teams, but Zombie Apocalype ended that dream and almost eliminated me the same way he did last season, but thankfully i scored enough points. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs, except for my opponent HOU-TEX this week