Thread: We are number 1
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013   #111
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We are number 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Exactly my point! So we risk that on a guy who might show up at game time or might not? IMO, we have to hit on our first round pick and much more so than we did with Mercilus. I want an impact player that has proven in college that he plays 100%, one hundred percent of time. I don't want to wait for the pick's second year (if that soon) to beat out anyone ahead of him. Bridgewater. I think there are only two players ranked in first round that are as close to guaranteed day one starter for many years. C J Mosley and Jake Matthews. Hopefully both can be had after trading down a bit.
Jake Mathews will get lit up if he starts at LT his rookie season.