Thread: We are number 1
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013   #103
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109412 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We are number 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I don't know about the heart. I have watched 4 Ole Miss games this year and I was far more impressed with Nkemdiche's freshman year than anything I saw in Clowny's freshman year. I'm predicting Nkemdiche to be the #1 pick in the 2016 draft.
He very well could be.

But you're understating Clowney. He had 12 TFL and 8 sacks as a true freshman. 23.5 TFL and 13 sacks as a soph. In a scheme where he would rotate between a 43 strong end and a 34 weak end.

Nkemdiche has 8 TFL and 1 sack.

They play different positions so the numbers are obviously lower for Robert. Nkemdiche shows awesome skills and plenty of potential. Has played very well. But Clowney was killing SEC linemen.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote