View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013   #449
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 25411 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Dismiss it if you want, but you would think the guy who has control over the roster would make it a priority to be at the combine. The fact that the Texans were trumpeting a 9-7 season as some kid of benchmark and finishe 6-10 the next yr told me all I needed to know about BoB/Rick/Gary and the rest of the crew. Style over substance and very little has been done to change my mind.

Did you really feel like the Texans were a SB contender the last 2 yrs? If so, this is where we disagree.

Maybe I expect too much out of the leader of the on the field product. You knw, like doing everything in his power to put the best team possible on the field. Clearly Gary didn't do this and rightly should pay/have paid with his job 4-5 yrs ago.

No, I didn't. I thought they were a contender to make it thru the divisional round.

I don't think that him being at the combine in person would have made any difference however