View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013   #26
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123160 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansTalk Top 10: 2014 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I project Jernigan the same way. I think he fits well in either system. My worry with him is that he doesn't stand out against good teams. He does most of his damage against inferior opponents.

Florida St has been so much better in the trenches than everyone they have played this year that it has made it difficult for me to scout him. Lamarcus Joyner and Christian Jones stand out far more to me.
Joyner has possible character issues. Something about writing a paper about how he beat a gay kid half to death in high school.

Take it with a grain of salt, but here it is:

http://deadspin.com/jameis-winston-i...eac-1467707410

Quote:
Like the blue-chip defensive secondary leader who wrote his personal essay for an openly gay professor on the time in high school he gleefully commanded a posse to bash a girly fag near to death, caved the queer's face, and ruined his smile.
htownfan32 is online now   Reply With Quote