View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013   #438
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Can you explain the infatuation with Jay Gruden? What exactly has he proven in the NFL? I agree that Zimmer has the track record and deserves HC consideration somewhere.
Do you like Cincy's offense? I do

Gruden appears to have some of the WC offenses princeples. (Not all) He is more modern and less conservative with his game plan/play calling than Kubiak and has helped in the development of Dalton. Who I consider to be a younger version of Schaub.