View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013   #13
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 85909 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What does Brooks Reed Do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm not sure why people have this automatic assumption that reed inside will work. I've disagreed with that from the start. I think it'd be an awful fit. I don't think he is nearly sudden enough to play inside and he doesn't fight off blocks too well either.
Exactly how I've felt about it. I've never understood the hype around this particular position change.

When the coaches said Reed was the second best ILB on the team I didn't take it as a compliment to Reed, but an indictment on the rest of our ILB's. It seems a lot of people took it the other way.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote