View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013   #9
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What does Brooks Reed Do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Of all the personnel that should be upgraded in the offseason, Brooks Reed is low on the list.
I think I agree but then I look at defensive needs which I think are NT and ILB, OLB, and CB/S. I wonder if he'd finally be moved to ILB and then we can get a better OLB which would kill two birds with one stone. But then again, if we keep Wade, is Brooks having the production commensurate with what we should expect from this position? I just wanted to get a little discussion going here on him since he's been here 3 years and I certainly feel like he doesn't really do anything to help the defense, but then again I'm not as well versed in the game as a lot of posters here.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote