View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013   #12
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 85740 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade Advice Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
So, I figured I'd uh, update this thread with a little nugget:

This was some smack talk by the guy who got Foster/Vjax while giving me a shot at the playoffs (Megatron). I haven't responded yet since I'm still in a dog fight for the playoffs with one game left (2 technically if you count this week's but unless Brees puts up an 85 point performance I'm good)(Screw you Drew Brees if you do that).

I'll paste the whole thread that he started after the trade once somebody teaches me how to stitch two cropped screenshots together in photoshop. It's pretty hilarious since the first post of the thread he's calling me out as a sucker for trading Foster/Vjax for Megatron (If I owned Calvin Johnson there is no way I would've traded him for Foster/Vjax this year) and I was just pretty quiet since this is the first year I had joined the league.
I think you made out like a bandit. Lions are fighting for the division so you know they'll be playing hard. Arian is obviously hurt and Tampa just sucks.

Check out http://www.nfl.com/stats/statslab
put in both WRs and compare their seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote