View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013   #11
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 65389 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade Advice Thread 2013

So, I figured I'd uh, update this thread with a little nugget:

This was some smack talk by the guy who got Foster/Vjax while giving me a shot at the playoffs (Megatron). I haven't responded yet since I'm still in a dog fight for the playoffs with one game left (2 technically if you count this week's but unless Brees puts up an 85 point performance I'm good)(Screw you Drew Brees if you do that).

I'll paste the whole thread that he started after the trade once somebody teaches me how to stitch two cropped screenshots together in photoshop. It's pretty hilarious since the first post of the thread he's calling me out as a sucker for trading Foster/Vjax for Megatron (If I owned Calvin Johnson there is no way I would've traded him for Foster/Vjax this year) and I was just pretty quiet since this is the first year I had joined the league.