Thread: We are number 1
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013   #50
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84496 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Were number 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
So you would rather have Schaub Jr instead of a guy who compares favorably to Andrew Luck, albeit not quite that talented?

Bridgewater has the same quick release, quick feet, great pocket presence, and quick decision making that Luck does. The only thing he doesn't have is Luck's experience calling plays and making adjustments at the line or his elite arm.

I've seen what Schaub and McCarron can do. We don't need a game mananger. Game managers don't win championships unless they have the 2000 Ravens defense behind them. The league has changed and you need a Quarterback to win big.
I really dont want a QB from this draft. Teddy doesn't have elite arm strength, I want my franchise QB to have elite arm strength and to have played against top competition. Teddy is a media darling who will be a good not great QB.

Now the 2015 QB's have all of the qualities I look for in a franchise QB. I just hope they dont reach for a QB because they need one.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote