View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013   #435
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 102617 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Even if the Texans suck under a new head coach at least we'll have something new to b*tch about.
Now this is some great reasoning. Something tells me you could find something to b*tch about no matter the circumstances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
You can use that as a reason not to hire anyone.

Where is this heaven sent head coach that will descend upon our fair city and lead us to the promise land? What coach is not going to have question marks? What coach is out there where everyone would agree that he was the guy to do it?

Patriots could fire belichick tommorrow and people would say, he's nothing without Brady. He hasn't won since he stopped cheating. Folks would find a reason that he wouldn't be successful here.

Lombardi could crawl out his grave and people would say he's too old, been away from the game too long....and undead HC's are creepy...

Probably all legit criticisms. But that's the point....there is no perfect solution. If there was, then this wouldn't be real life where tough decisions are par for the course.

Either way, we know what we have hasn't worked.
Good stuff bro... thanks for the laugh. I too consider undead HC's creepy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Hilarious... Never seen that either. Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Yeah, I'm not a big "Chucky" fan BUT and "I like big BUTTS and can not lie" we gotta change this thing up, man.

I like Kubiak and really wanted him to be successful. It's run it's course - time to move on. Time to go along with Rick Smith.
+100 for the funny way you added the Sir Mixalot lyrics in there. I agree it is time to move on and try something different.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz