View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013   #25
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sumlin agrees to 6 year deal with TAMU

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...to-6-year-deal

So, I heard USC was better than TAMU?
It is....the only real reason this happened, imo of course..is b/c the AD at USC has been non-commital and very secretive about whether or not he wants to keep Orgeron. I think if he goes ahead, puts it out there that the job will indeed be open after the season and and he wants to interview sumlin, i think his agent holds off the extension talk with A&M...at least until after talking with USC.

Plus too, i think he knows there's gonna be no shortage of capable candidates if he's willing to go as high as 6 million......

I personally think he's got his eye on someone from the NFL....someone with credibility that is.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote