View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013   #431
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
It is his first year as DC. Why would you think him ready to be HC?
I think Seattle's defense is excellent and would love to model the Texans after their success. I would like to see us go back to the 4-3 and I would like to see us get a coach who is going to maximize our biggest strength - JJ Watt and the potential of our DL. He is a DL guy by training.

He was an assistant HC under Jim Mora so I think he has enough NFL experience to be successful.

The last thing is that Seattle clearly has a lot of success due to their secondary. I'd love a guy who plays to our strengths but looks to develop our weaknesses. He seems to value both (no proof of this except for the performance -- I don't know how much of this is him vs Carol)