View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013   #23
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27500 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Sumlin agrees to 6 year deal with TAMU

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
He doesn't run the defense. Mark Snyder does, and the defense held up pretty well against a solid Mizzou team. A&M just could not capitalize on the offensive side when they needed to. This last defensive performance probably would have won us the Alabama and Auburn games.

Our pass rushers are mostly freshmen, with the exception of Gavin Stansbury. Isaiah Golden, Justin Manning and Daeshon Hall are not yet conditioned to the point where they can compete with the big SEC O-lines. We have a 5 star pass rusher coming in and one of the best LBs in the state in Hoza Scott (if he meets academic standards). Jordan Mastrogiovanni will step up at LB next year and Darian Claiborne is easily one of the better LBs in the SEC and he's just a freshman.

Two years. My senior year A&M makes a run at the SEC title.
I know who the head coach is, and I know what a crap defense he had at UofH... if he doesn't fix this hole, they will not have any success. The defense is the reason they are not in the top ten now, Manziel can only do so much, and next year we don't have him.
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote