View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013   #1
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18764 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The 2014 NFL draft order

Can somebody link me to the draft order standings which also have the strength of schedule percentages? I know at 2-10 the Texans currently have the first overall pick with four games left because the Jaguars and Falcons won today, but I'd like to see the strength of schedule. Four teams may be tied at 3-9 if the Redskins lose tonight. The bottom line is the Texans will clinch the first pick if they lose all four games left. That much is certain.