View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004   #18
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 23884 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEyeBC32
Rapping for JA. How did that turn out? What was his AKA?

Dominick would be playing if it was regular season. He will be fine. Mcclain of the Chronicle was making a big deal about it though. "You have to be worried" if your the Texans. Thats what he said yesterday on 610.

Mersilis... or however you spell it... I don't think he ever made it into the studio, may have been missing the money as I think I saw it posted somewhere that he tried out for Miami after Ricky "the bongster" flaked out. I don't think he made it.

We'll probably know how serious it is when they play the 3rd preseason game as that when they start game planning and the starters stay in longer.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote