View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013   #20
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27500 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Sumlin agrees to 6 year deal with TAMU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I'm not sure he will be a hot commodity in two years. His goose that laid his golden egg will have been long gone and his defense stinks.
That's my issue, I believe he has a plug and play offense, and they'll find a quarterback to run the system successfully. But if he continues with the type of defense he's brought so far, and it goes back to his time at UofH, they'll be also rans.
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote