View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013   #23
AndyWin
Nguyenning

Rep Power: 2223 AndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Survivor Pool... will the Texans screw us all this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I was one of 22 (when 30 were left) that got TKOd on Black Sunday - Colts get thrashed by the Rams and I figured the Titans could beat a crummy Jags team at home.

So I understand your trepidation, but man, I cannot see this upset at all, and the mere fact you have the Pats left this late? Who else can you possibly take?

I know right? The worst part is that 3 of the remaining survivors chose Cowboys correctly on Thanksgiving ugh

I HAVE to go Patriots tomorrow but man I really feel like the Texans are gonna win. They were established 11 years ago just to screw me over tomorrow.
AndyWin is offline   Reply With Quote