View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013   #19
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56984 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sumlin agrees to 6 year deal with TAMU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Talk to me in two years. He won't be there. I heard Longhorn fans say the same thing when I told them Muschamp would leave soon if he didn't become the HC at Texas. He wasn't going to keep turning down big opportunities and he didn't. Sumlin won't either if he continues to have success. He'll just continue to build his price tag and will look for greener pastures.
I'm not sure he will be a hot commodity in two years. His goose that laid his golden egg will have been long gone and his defense stinks.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote