View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013   #110
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does anyone still believe in Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Why does Wade not get the 10 years to get this thing built that you wanted Kubiak to have? Just curious.
He gets what he is given. It's not up to me.

I don't have optimism for Wade to grow into a coach that can win consistently for years and have multiple opportunities for championships. I was hopeful and saw signs that Kubiak was developing into a good head coach and was moving the team that direction. Despite that, I was fully prepared to move on from him in 2010 (hardly 10 years) and am certainly ready for it now (8 years, not 10)...

McNair was patient with Kubiak, believing similarly. McNair miscalculated. Why should I want him to repeat that mistake- simply because I was in agreement with his miscalculation earlier? As a parent, should I also encourage my children to repeat the same mistakes I made?